Jun 8, 2010

There's a new art & crochet frame here...

....do you know which one???
It's the green frame with the illustration "animal hearts"! I will do my best to try to list it tomorrow.
Animal hearts can also be found as an 6x8 print in my art shop.
I now have all sorts of animals in my crochet frames except dogs. I should have that too, even though I'm really a cat person but lately I've become madly in love with black pugs. If I ever decide to have a dog it most certainly will be a pug. What do you think of a pug portrait? do you have any favorite dog you think would fit in one of my crochet frames?

8 comments:

ROROISM said...

i love the green one the most :-)

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Roro! It's become a fav of mine too:)

kajsa said...

Hej duktiga duktig fina fina du! Vad bra att du hittade mig eftersom jag tappat bort alla visitkort som jag fått på senaste tiden. Underbart att kika runt här på din blogg och se alla fantastiska saker du skapar. It blows my mind så duktig du är!Om det är okej skulle jag vilja göra ett blogginlägg med lite bilder härifrån och tipsa om dig, är det okej? jag knåpar ihop ett inlägg men tycker du inte att det känns bra så tar jag bort det sen. Promise! Kram, kajsa

Carolina Grönholm said...

Hej Kajsa! WOW det kommer att bli spännande att se:) Tack för de fina orden, du är inte så dum på att skapa heller;)
Kram!

beckyBRUTONyeah said...

SO NICE

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful!! I did something sort of like this once, I punched small holes into the paper and crocheted directly into the holes around the image. Mine kind of came out looking like drink coasters hehe, I really like how these look like proper frames :)

kat ann said...

First time visiting and I CAN NOT express to you how much I ADORE your blog! Everything you make it amazing and adorable. Can't wait to buy something and come back to see what else you post!

BunTine said...

I come today over Pinterest to your lovely Blog.
Your little crochet pictures are so cute and amazing !
♥ greetings from Munich, BunTine

Share |